Airway management devices are medical devices used to maintain a secure and open airway for ventilation, oxygenation, and respiration in patients during surgery or emergency treatment. Airway management products, such as endotracheal tubes, laryngoscopes, and tracheostomy tubes, are used by healthcare professionals to manage a patient's airway, ensuring a safe and secure airway for ventilation, oxygenation, and respiration. These devices are used in a variety of medical procedures, including anesthesiology, critical care, and emergency medicine.
The airway management devices market is projected to reach USD 2.5 billion by 2026 from USD 1.9 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 5.8%.
Download a PDF Copy: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=116806061
The global airway management devices market is expected to experience significant growth in the coming years due to increasing demand for advanced airway management solutions, rising prevalence of respiratory diseases, and rising disposable incomes of individuals, among others. Furthermore, technological advancements in airway management devices, such as the development of advanced intubation systems, and the increasing availability of airway management products in primary healthcare centers, are expected to fuel market growth. Additionally, manufacturers are focusing on the development of innovative products, such as a disposable laryngoscope, to meet the growing demand.
The market is segmented based on product type, end user, and region. Based on product type, the market is divided into endotracheal tubes, laryngoscopes, tracheostomy tubes, nebulizers, resuscitators, and others. End-users of airway management devices include hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and homecare settings.
Based on region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period due to the presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure in the region. Additionally, the increasing prevalence of respiratory diseases in the region is expected to fuel market growth.
Request a Sample Copy: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=116806061
The study categorizes the airway management devices market based on type, application, patient age, end user, and regional and global level.
- Infraglottic Airway Management Devices
- Endotracheal tubes
- Tracheostomy tubes
- Supraglottic Airway Management Devices
- Laryngeal Mask Airways
- Oropharyngeal Airways
- Nasopharyngeal Airways
- Other Supraglottic Airway Management Devices
- Conventional Laryngoscope
- Video Laryngoscope
- Cricothyrotomy Kits
- Other Airway Management Devices
- Emergency Medicine
By Patient Age
- Adult Patients
- Pediatric/Neonatal Patients
By End User
- Operating Rooms
- Emergency Care Departments
- Intensive Care Units
- Ambulatory Care Settings
- Home Care Settings
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- In September 2020, VBM Medizintechnik GmbH (Germany) announced to receive 510(k) clearance from US FDA for ScalpelCric kit. The kit is indicated to be used for performing cricothyrotomy procedures using the scalpel technique, as per the recommendation from Difficult Airway Society (DAS) 2015 guidelines.
- In August 2020, Verathon launched the GlideScope Video Baton QC Large, which is a video laryngoscope used with GlideScope Core airway management devices.
- In January 2020, Smiths Medical announced to add a PVC-based tracheostomy tube portfolio in its family of Portex Tracheostomy Tubes and Kits. The portfolio includes BLUselect tracheostomy tubes, BLUperc, and BLUgriggs percutaneous tracheostomy kits and trays.
- In January 2020, VVerathon launched GlideScope Core 15 airway visualization system to deliver enhanced visibility using a 15-inch, high-definition monitor with touchscreen features.
- In January 2019, Verathon launched GlideScope Core, a flexible airway visualization system for video laryngoscopy and multimodal airway procedures.
Related Report Study:
MarketsandMarkets™ provides quantified B2B research on 30,000 high growth niche opportunities/threats which will impact 70% to 80% of worldwide companies’ revenues. Currently servicing 7500 customers worldwide including 80% of global Fortune 1000 companies as clients. Almost 75,000 top officers across eight industries worldwide approach MarketsandMarkets™ for their painpoints around revenues decisions.
Our 850 fulltime analyst and SMEs at MarketsandMarkets™ are tracking global high growth markets following the "Growth Engagement Model – GEM". The GEM aims at proactive collaboration with the clients to identify new opportunities, identify most important customers, write "Attack, avoid and defend" strategies, identify sources of incremental revenues for both the company and its competitors. MarketsandMarkets™ now coming up with 1,500 MicroQuadrants (Positioning top players across leaders, emerging companies, innovators, strategic players) annually in high growth emerging segments. MarketsandMarkets™ is determined to benefit more than 10,000 companies this year for their revenue planning and help them take their innovations/disruptions early to the market by providing them research ahead of the curve.
MarketsandMarkets’s flagship competitive intelligence and market research platform, "Knowledgestore" connects over 200,000 markets and entire value chains for deeper understanding of the unmet insights along with market sizing and forecasts of niche markets.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road, Suite 430, Northbrook, IL 60062
USA: 1-888-600-6441 | firstname.lastname@example.org